Funny how a line from a music legend has rung true in my mind for the past few months. 2013 is coming to a close and I was inspired by a Facebook post that a friend of mine did where she listed the accomplishments of this year off.
- Began interning with my dream company that has always been a part of my life, The Walt Disney Company.
- Partook in my first ever Dapper Day at Disneyland with some good friends.
- Completed my senior thesis in May.
- Walked with the students of Chapman University graduating in 2013.
- Watched panels in the infamous Hall H at San Diego Comic Con, including The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- Introduced some of my favorite artists to the WonderGround Gallery crew and began working with them to create Disney art with a twist.
- Connected with multiple artists on a personal basis and formed some great professional relationships and connections.
- Attempted (through trial and error) to bake French macarons. (Still perfecting the recipe!)
- Completed my first National Blogging Month challenge on this blog. (Click on November to read all of the posts.)